Fiverr is a freelance website that provides online earning opportunities to freelancers by sitting
at their homes. It connects buyers with sellers and creates job opportunities for them. It is
considered as one of the best marketplaces in the world for digital services free of cost. You can
create your account on Fiverr and start selling your services without any cost because it is free.
However, when you start selling your services Fiverr takes its commission of 20% from each of
the orders you complete. There are many services on the Fiverr you can provide such as website
development, digital marketing, video editing, graphics designing, writing, and translation, etc. If
you have any kind of skill and you want to use it for online earning, Fiverr is the best platform for
you where you can generate income by doing what you love to do. You can generate passive
income if you are hard-working, efficient, and have quality work to deliver.
In this article, you will get to know that how to make money on Fiverr, how Fiverr works, tips
to rank your profile high on Fiverr, and why you should choose Fiverr as your earning platform.
How to start working on Fiverr?
There’s no hard and fast rule to start working on Fiverr as it is free of cost. You just have to know
about the basics of Fiverr rules and regulations before creating an account. Once you are sure
about what you want to offer as a seller, you can start your journey with Fiverr as a seller. Follow
the following steps to create an appealing and attractive profile on Fiverr for online earning.
- To create an account, search Fiverr.com from your browser. Click on ‘become a seller’ on
the Fiverr homepage. Enter your active email ID on which you want to receive
notifications of Fiverr and click continue.
- Now you have to choose a username for your Fiverr account that the buyers will see.
Chose the username carefully because once you activate your account, you cannot
- Check your email ID you used to create your account. You will receive an email from
Fiverr. Click on the email and follow the instructions to activate your account.
- One of the most important parts of creating an account on Fiverr is creating an attractive
and professional profile. Your profile is what you are and how you are presenting yourself
- Enter your personal information including your full name, a professional profile
picture, a short description of who you are and what you’re offering, Languages,
occupation, your skills, education, and certification (if any). Some of these details
are optional to enter so you can skip if you don’t want to.
- Link your Fiverr account with your other social media accounts. It improves your
credibility in the eyes of a buyer.
- Verify your email and phone number. Continue with the process.
- Now you are just one step away from online earning through Fiverr. After creating your
Fiverr profile the next step is to create a gig. A Gig is a description of the services you’re
providing. It is the most important part of the Fiverr sellers’ community after creating an
account. Sellers contact you based on the information you have written on your gig and
how engaged and attractive your gig is. To create an appealing gig follow the following
- The first tab you will see clicking on ‘create a gig’ option is the Overview category
tab. In this section, you have to write an attractive title of your gig and select the
category of your work. After that, you have to enter search tags ( the words buyer
will enter to see your profile under the selected category) and click save.
- The next step is to set your prices according to the services you’re providing. If you
are a new seller it is better to have low prices initially to attract buyers. You have
to set three packages i.e. Basic, premium, and standard, and then save.
- Write a gig description about yourself, your services, and why a buyer should hire
you for his work. Before writing a gig description, you should search for gigs of top
sellers on Fiverr and see how they’ve written their descriptions. Now write your
- After that fill out the requirements that you need from the buyer related to the
order and set up an attractive gig picture. Now you’re ready to start Online
earning through Fiverr.
Note: Some categories on Fiverr require the sellers to verify their skills by giving a
- After completing your gig, you have to send offers to the buyers who are posting the
required work. Make sure that your offer is engaging enough to attract a buyer to contact
Tips to become a top seller and grow your profile on Fiverr
- Offer more services at low prices initially to grow your gigs on Fiverr.
- Check and update your gigs regularly, review your gig tags, and change if required.
- Provide quality content to get five stars on your gig.
- Always show flexibility in your behavior while talking to a client on Fiverr and negotiate
- Compete with top sellers by enhancing both the quality and quantity of your work.
- Always be thankful and be humble while talking to a client on Fiverr.
- Show professional behavior and don’t be non-serious.
- Work according to Fiverr rules & regulations, and don’t violate its terms & conditions
otherwise you will get a warning from them.
Why chose Fiverr as an online earning platform?
Fiverr has a lot of benefits for sellers who want to earn money online. Chose Fiverr as your online
earning platform because:
- It is very easy and has a user-friendly interface
- It has no sign-up charges however it takes 20% commission on every order.
- The payments are secure and you don’t have to worry about what if you end up getting
- The customer resolution center solves your issues regarding the order if any.
- You can generate passive income if you have become a level 1, 2, or top seller.
Fiverr is an excellent platform where you can explore your skills and make money. It is a safe
platform where you don’t have to worry about your payments. Some top-ranking gigs on Fiverr
are generating up to 5000$ a month so if you are capable enough then don’t wait and start online